Online talk:Psijic Ambrosia
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- They're different drinks with different recipes, effects and ingredients, so maybe separate pages would be more appropriate. Contraptions (talk) 16:24, 17 January 2017 (UTC)
- I think they're similar enough to maybe keep the same page, but use dividing subheadings.
- It also needs information on standard "Aetherial Ambrosia" from the Master writs.
- I feel like they could stay in the same page (but have redirects for each type) mainly just because I feel like having their information connected would be easier.
- 1) Making "Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia" requires the Psijic Ambrosia recipe (if one character wants to be able to make it on their own, they would need to learn it first, then get an extra copy), so the Psijic Ambrosia recipe information would either need to be copied or have a "Refer to Psijic Ambrosia"-type note anyway.
- 2) At least within my guild, most people weren't sure if the Aetherial Ambrosia recipe was the same as MAA, and you could only tell the difference if you noticed that it gave 100% exp (instead of 150%) or read the description for Diminished Aetherial Ambrosia. Although you could have a "Not to be confused with ____" title, I think having all three Ambrosia item tables could make the fastest, clearest distinction between the three, and using subheadings to separate the information lets them easily compare information. Dite (talk) 03:49, 14 March 2017 (UTC)