|This character only appears during the New Life Festival event|
|Location||Camp just west of the city.|
She officiates the Trial of Five-Clawed Guile; a festivity that celebrates Rajhin - a thief god of the Khajiiti who is renowned as the greatest burglar in Elsweyr's history. As Tumira explains, you must demonstrate you have as little disregard for obstacles as Rajhin did by recovering coins from three locked chests within a time limit.
When this is done and you return to her asking what to with the coins, she reveals the coins were pilfered from your person while speaking to you by another festival-goer honoring Rajhin, and returned them to the chests.
- The Trial of Five-Clawed Guile: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Khajiit of Rawl'kha.
The Trial of Five-Clawed Guile
- "This one welcomes you to the Trial of Five-Clawed Guile! Celebrate the New Life and pay your respects to Rajhin, all at once!"
- How would I do that?
- "Rajhin once said, "A lock is a pebble to be tossed from one's boot." Use your lockpicks to retrieve the contents of the nearby chests.
- Show you have as little regard for barriers as the mighty Rajhin. And be quick about it!"
If you speak to her before opening the chests:
- "Approach the chests when you are ready to pick their locks.
- You must be quick as Rajhin! This one shall judge your efforts."
Tumira responds kindly if you should fail:
- "A valiant attempt, but Rajhin frowns upon your beetle's pace. Well, this one frowns on behalf of Rajhin."
- Can I try again?
- "Of course! Rajhin often tricked the unwary by causing them to underestimate his prowess. This one suspects your "failure" was a gambler's feint.
- Go! Prove yourself to all who doubt."
When completed and you return to her:
- "Rajhin would applaud your swiftness! Though, he might pick the pocket of one distracted by your prowess.
- Truly, the best thieves come and go with the wind."
- What should I do with the coins?
- "What coins? You aren't the only one who honors Rajhin. As you brought them to me, another retrieved the coins from your pocket and returned them to the chests.
- Such is how Rawl'kha celebrates the New Life, finding true wealth in our actions."
Before you head back to Breda for your reward, she will say:
- "Let all who celebrate the New Life know you surpassed the Trial of Five-Clawed Guile.
- Walk with Rajhin in your shadow."