The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Troublemakers: Help two mischief-makers prank their friend.
Before you start Troublemakers, he will say:
- "We're going to scare our friend Khalima. She loves it when we scare her. Once she stops chasing us she laughs.
I haven't seen her laugh … but I'm sure she does. She loves us!"
After starting Troublemakers, he will say:
- "Are you collecting junk for Adamir's little monsters? Good, good.
I make little monsters too. See this? It's a ant-fly-worm beast. I mashed them together and added a pinch of Adamir's life juice. It's an adorably gross little guy, isn't it?"
After you are prompted to put the rat in Khalima's bag:
- "She's going to love this!"
After placing the rats in Khalima's bag, he will say:
- "Khalima's life would be unbearable without us."
After Khalima discovers the bag, he will say:
- "She says she wants to kill us, but she doesn't mean it. She says that out of love."