The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Antique Armor: Salvage old Imperial armor for Cyrodiilic Collections.
- Old Scrolls: An Imperial patron has requested the retrieval of intelligence from the ancient Ninth Legion.
- Sacred Candles: An Imperial patron wishes to carry out a benevolent Argonian rite for long-dead soldiers of the Ninth Legion.
When she is spoken to normally:
- "History. Can we truly discover the truth of the past, or are we forced to view it through the eyes of the victors, the survivors, and the silver-tongued poets ....
Forgive me. My passion for historical knowledge often overwhelms me."
- "Waiting is the hardest part, don't you agree? Of course you do. Which is why I won't force you to wait a moment longer. Well, no longer than necessary.
- So, how can I help you today?"
- I'm working for Cyrodiilic Collections. Tell me about the armor you're interested in.
- "If my research proves correct- and it usually does, by the way- then Tsofeer Cavern was occupied by the Imperial Legion during the expansion of the First Era. It stands to reason that some of their armor might still be in those caves."
- What did the Imperial Legion use the cavern for?
- "Oh, probably for all the usual reasons: Shelter, storage, the acquisition of natural resources.
- Wouldn't it be wonderful if we found the lost Ninth Legion in those caves? Well, if you found them. I'm terribly uncomfortable in enclosed spaces."
- "I feel so helpless, waiting here while Cyrodilic Collections searches through the kitchen midden of history on my behalf!
- But you don't want to hear my complaints. I'm sure you came to see me for some important purpose. What can I do for you?"
- I'm working for Cyrodilic Collections. What can you tell me about Tsofeer Cavern?
- "So you're the lucky adventurer Varo selected for my little quest. I approve, I certainly do!
- I've long suspected that Tsofeer Cavern was tied to the Imperial occupation of the First Era, but until recently the place was sealed up tight as a drum."
- So what changed?
- "Tremors shook the region, clearing away rocks that once blocked the entrance to the cavern. Whe I noticed the path was open, I petitioned Famia to get her associates to conduct some research on my behalf.
- I have a burning passion for history!"
- What kind of scrolls am I looking for exactly?
- "If my assumptions are correct, then Imperials of the First Era sheltered in the cavern in the distant past. I suspect that scrolls containing interesting information should still be inside.
- And if you can find a cypher ring, too, even better!"
During the quest Sacred Candles she can be asked about her request.
- "The practices of indigenous tribes fascinate me so! Many of them are so primal … so visceral!
- Pardon my musings. Is there something you need?"
- Why do you want me to place sacred Argonian candles in Tsofeer Cavern?
- "One of the local tribes uses the candles to cleanse a place of evil influences, especially where unburied bodies are concerned. If there are any Imperial remains in the cavern, I figured why not use the candles to help settle their restless spirits?"
- Is that how the sacred candles work?
- "Who can say? The Argonians have a different view of the afterlife from the other races. But I'm sure the benevolent rite won't hurt anything. And it might even help.
- Besides, it will make me feel better, and I am paying for the service, after all."