The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "The Ceporah Tower truly is a sight to behold, isn't it? I've actually done quite a bit of research on its origins, if you have any questions."
- I'd like to know more about the Ceporah Tower.
- "Functionally, the Ceporah Tower serves as the Psijic Order's central location for both research and mediatation. Directly beneath it lies the Dreaming Cave."
- What exactly is the Dreaming Cave?
- "Simply put, it's a portal to Oblivion. It's thought to be able to enter into any realm, though of course that theory hasn't been fully tested. The Psijic Order only uses the Dreaming Cave in times of great need."
- What can you tell me about the tower's origins?
- "Though it may be hard to tell at first glance, the
of the tower doesn't quite match. This is because my order did not build the base structure. The bottom of the tower was already here when Artaeum was discovered."
- So who created the tower?
- "We're simply not sure. It must be ancient beings, of course, but it doesn't seem to match any other ruins found within Summerset. There are many speculations, but no direct answers, I'm afraid."