Online:Stormhaven Master Explorer
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Stormhaven Master Explorer|
|Needed for||Daggerfall Master Explorer|
|Dye||Flame-Knight Light Red|
- Bearclaw Mine — A mine on the far east of Stormhaven, north-northwest of the Weeping Giant Wayshrine containing bandits.
- Farangel's Delve — A mine on the southern shore of Stormhaven, west of Farangel's Landing containing Midnight Union smugglers.
- Koeglin Mine — A mine on the southwest shore of Stormhaven, southeast of Koeglin Village containing Ember-Eye Slavers.
- Norvulk Ruins — A ruin in the north of Stormhaven, north of Wind Keep containing Daedra.
- Pariah Catacombs — A tomb just south of the Pariah Abbey in Stormhaven containing goblins.
- Portdun Watch — A ruin just west of Firebrand Keep in Stormhaven containing bandits.
- Cave of Dreams — Located north of Pariah Abbey in northern Stormhaven.
- Cumberland Falls — Located north of Wind Keep in northeastern Stormhaven.
- Nightmare Crag — An ancient monument located southeast of Koeglin Village in western Stormhaven.
- Shrine to Azura — Located northwest of the Bangkorai bridge in northeastern Stormhaven.
- Stonechewer Goblin Camp — Located northwest of Wayrest in central Stormhaven.
- Supernal Dreamers Camp — Located northwest of Koeglin Village in far western Stormhaven.
- Travelers' Rest — Located south of Firebrand Keep in central Stormhaven.