The Stormfist is a storm atronach found at Tempest Island, of which it is a boss. Its unique loot is the Tempestshield or Raining Hammer He is brought in by short-lived Maormer Summoners near the island's peak, and will summon smaller Storm Atronachs in waves of three.
- Eye of the Storm: Defeat the invading Maormer on Tempest Island.
- Pledge: Tempest Island: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Tempest Island.
Skills and Abilities
- Enervating Stone
- Left Cross
- Impending Storm[verification needed]
- Stormfist shoots lightning out from all directions non-stop after reaching 20% of his health
There are several Achievements associated with this bad boy:
|Tempest Island Vanquisher||10||Defeat Valaran Stormcaller, Stormfist, and Admiral Neidir.|
|Tempest Island Conqueror||10||Complete Veteran Tempest Island by defeating Sonolia the Matriarch, Valaran Stormcaller, Yalorasse the Speaker, Stormfist, Commodore Ohmanil, and Stormreeve Neidir.|
|Tempest Island Survivor||50||Defeat Sonolia the Matriarch, Valaran Stormcaller, Yalorasse the Speaker, Stormfist, Commodore Ohmanil, and Stormreeve Neidir in Veteran Tempest Island, without suffering a group member death.|
|Tempest Island Assassin||50||Defeat Sonolia the Matriarch, Valaran Stormcaller, Yalorasse the Speaker, Stormfist, Commodore Ohmanil, and Stormreeve Neidir in Veteran Tempest Island within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of Lamia.|
- He does not have a resting ball of lightning in his abdominal area connecting his top half to his bottom half like most storm atronachs, with it being empty instead.