Seryn is a Dunmer of the Urshilaku and the sister of Chodala. She is critical of the Tribunal and seeks to unite the Ashlander tribes. During the quest Divine Inquiries, she can be found on the road southwest of Ald'ruhn.
- Divine Inquiries: Investigate potential causes of the Warrior-Poet's loss of divine power.
- Divine Delusions: Discredit an Ashlander's claim to the title of Nerevarine.
- Divine Intervention: Help the clockwork mage create a tonal inverter to counteract the power of Sunna'rah.
- Divine Restoration: Seek guidance from the Lady of Twilight against a common foe.
Divine Intervention: (at Kaushtarari)
- Go ahead. Ask your questions. Then head into the ruins. I'll be right behind you.
- Who's Malacath?: "Malacath's an evil god, the Daedric Prince of curses and broken promises. Perhaps that's why Chodala has sought him out. The prophecy of the Nerevarine was Chodala's to fulfill before it was wrenched away from him.
- Could Malacath be involved in what's happening to Vivec?: "Perhaps, but I don't think so. The Oathbreaker prefers a more direct approach. He isn't one to hide behind convoluted schemes and plots. Still, if Malacath agrees to support my brother, we'll have one more problem to deal with."
- I saw you and the Archcanon arguing back in Vivec City. Why have you agreed to help us?: "It's true I have no love of the Tribunal. I also have no stomach for a war between my people and the Great Houses. Too much blood would be spilled for no good end. Even Azura proclaims that my brother must be stopped. I'll help you in any way I can".
- Why would Chodala seek refuge in a Daedric shrine?: "The tribes rejected him. Azura set her face against him. Now Chodala's seeking aid wherever he can find it. That makes him more desperate than I imagined - and more dangerous. Why he decided to aid Malacath, the God of Curses. I have no idea."