The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Tal'Deic Fortress|
If you look closely, she looks peculiar. You can talk to her about it.
- When you approach her
- "Can I help you, or are you just going to stand there and stare?"
- Your eyes are red.
- "It's the light, it's very bright, my eyes have been watering... that's all it is."
- No, they're glowing and they're red.
- "Quiet! My partner already suspects, don't you know I would be ostracized if my illness came to light?"
- You can choose to let it go or to intimidate her:
- I understand.
- "I don't think you do. Now if you'll excuse me?"
- [Intimidate] I think I know exactly what would happen.
- "I don't know what you hope to squeeze out of me, but our caravan was already robbed. I have nothing."