The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home City||Vivec City|
|Location||Canton of St. Olms the Just|
Before Divine Disaster:
- "This city will be the pride of all of Vvardenfell one day, mark my words. And we, my friend, get to watch it grow, one stone at a time. It makes me all atingle!"
- "This city becomes more beautiful with every passing day. It inspires even the greatest warrior to put down their sword and pick up a quill, just like our Lord Vivec. I've never been particularly good with my letters, though, so I'll hang onto mine.",
- "I love this city! I love the cantons. I love the waterfalls and ocean view. I even love the rock that hangs in the sky above! Did I happen to mention I love this city?"
After Divine Disaster:
- "I wonder what all the excitement was about? Was Lord Vivec testing us? Maybe it was a lesson of some sort?
I expect we'll hear all about it at the next sermon."
- "Baar Dau is much closer now that that harrowing experience has come to an end.
- I think I like it better this way. You can practically see every crack and crevice now."
- "I love this city. Almost losing it makes me appreciate what we have so much more. I think I'll use my sword to protect Vivec and its people. It's the right thing to do."