Online:Replacing the Commutators
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Optional: Speak to Initiate Tilelle for information.
- Collect 3 Commutators.
- Replace the commutators.
- Speak to Initiate Tilelle.
- Novice Holli: We require someone to replace several commutators within the Halls of Regulation. You'll need to have combat skills, as the repair factotums both refuse to do their work and attack anyone who tries to do it for them.
- Player: What are the details?
- Novice Holli: You need to exchange the galvanic engine's used commutators with new ones. Replacements can be found within the factotums. Naturally we offer a reward for anyone who can complete this task. For more information talk to Initiate Tilelle.
- Player: I'll take the job.
You should then proceed to the Halls of Regulation.
Commutators can be found on repair factotums.
Once you have three commutators, you will need to replace them in the Galvanic Engine.
After doing so, speak to Initiate Tilelle in the Brass Fortress. She says:
- Initiate Tilelle: Here for your well-earned reward?
- Player: I was able to replace the commutators.
- Initiate Tilelle: That's good to hear. Not many know how the galvanic engine's process works, so this task may be a bit tricky to boast about. You can always brag to me though. Id be happy to give you my continued admiration. And a reward is needed, of course
|Replacing the Commutators|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I should travel to the Halls of Regulation and find brass commutators. I'll need to defeat repair factotums in order to do so.
Objective: Collect Commutators: 0/3
Optional Step: I can talk to Initiate Tilelle for more information
|I should head to the Regulation Chamber in order to replace the brass commutators.
Objective: Repair the Galvanic Engine
|I successfully replaced the brass commutators. I should return to the Brass Fortress to claim my reward.
Objective: Talk to Intiate Tilelle