Online:Princess Urenenya's Spirit
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Princess Urenenya's Spirit|
- Urenenya's Lament: Learn what happened to the Ayleid Princess Urenenya.
- Princess Urenenya's Spirit "I-I'm free?"
Once her spirit is freed, she can be spoken to:
- "For centuries I languished, trapped in the husk of that cold machine.
- My dear Klathzgar; he only wanted us to be together. But once I was in the machine, I could no longer express my feelings. He may never have even realized I was conscious."
- What happened to Klathzgar?
- "I watched as he died, alone and miserable. I envied him though, for I knew I would be trapped in the centurion. And for centuries I was, until you freed me.
- "You have my gratitude. I will rest now, join my family and perhaps, even, my long-lost love."