- Help ease cultural tensions and reconcile the allies in Grahtwood.
Peacemaker is awarded for participating in discussions about racial and cultural tensions in Grahtwood. These occur at various unmarked locations around the area, and have a random chance of occurring in each of these locations. In each case, you will overhear two people having an argument over some cultural differences. If you wait around long enough, they will eventually ask for your opinion. You can talk to both of them about the issue before making a choice. Whichever option you choose, it will be counted towards this achievement. You must do so at least twice to earn it, though you can still find these discussions afterwards.
- On the road outside the Temple of the Eight
- Just southeast of Elden Root, by the branch leading towards the Altmer Embassy
- Northwest of Haven, south of Vineshade Lodge
- West of Haven, about halfway to the Gray Mire Wayshrine
- At the crossroads north of Elden Root
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .