The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home City||Elden Root|
|Location||On the bridge in front of the Middens|
- Storgh's Bow: Find a bow stolen by a false friend.
- I don't guess you've run into a big, lumbering, brute of an Orc in your travels? Name's Storgh. Was a friend of mine, emphasis on the "was".
- I'm in a pile of trouble because of him.
- What sort of trouble?
- Maybe you've heard of the Right of Theft? A Wood Elf tradition. If you pull off a particularly clever theft, you can demand payment from the owner for their things.
- Well, I stole this treethane's bow. And then Storgh stole the bow from me.
- What's the problem?
- The treethane wants his bow back. And if I can't give it to him, he's going to have me hauled in and whipped.
- Last I heard, Storgh was headed toward Vinedeath Cave. The treethane won't let me leave town. Could you look for Storgh?
- I'll see what I can do.
Once you've retrieved the bow and returned to Elden Root:
- "You actually got the bow? Incredible. Did Storgh give you much trouble?"
- He was already dead. He met his end in Vinedeath Cave.
- "Vinedeath Cave remains true to its name, then. I'm sorry to hear it. Storgh might have been a dunderheaded double-crosser, but he was still my friend.
I figure I owe you what the treethane paid me for the bow. Some thief I turned out to be, eh?"
If spoken to again, he'll say:
- "Thaks again. Now I can give the treethane his bow back. I'm a free Elf!
Take care of yourself out there. Grahtwood is a dangerous place, as Storgh discovered."