The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Northern Morrowind Gate|
Welcome to Cyrodiil
- "Let me guess—another new recruit. And you're here to fight for the Pact?"
- I'm ready.
- "Not likely. You need training. Let's start with an easy task. Mirrored-Skin waits at the Southern Morrowind gate with munitions for the siege range. Use the Transitus Shrine to get there and back. Vother Herendas can tell you more about it."
- What if I don't need training?
- "It's your skin. If you think you're ready, speak with Grand Warlord Zimmeron. Only he can excuse you from training.
Go to Mirrored-Skin at the Southern Morrowind gate to start training, or see Zimmeron to skip training. Either way, move along."
- I'll talk to one of them.
Once you have completed your training she will be far more brusque with you, though she can be asked about the war.
- "I'm busy here. Don't waste my time, soldier."
- What's the war about?
- "What kind of question is that? We have enemies. Their lands, riches, and strongholds must become ours. The Dominion and Covenant must be crushed and the Pact will rule Cyrodiil!"
- Why fight over Cyrodiil?
- "Cyrodiil is the heart of Tamriel. The alliance that controls Cyrodiil can strike in any direction, threatening the other heartlands. And that alliance will be the Ebonheart Pact!"