The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- These ruins have a bad reputation in nearby Woodhearth—which is not surprising, considering their name in Ayleidoon means "final death."
|Drowned Coast, Greenshade|
|East of Woodhearth|
A Friend In Need: Track down the deed to an inn room.(disabled since Update 16)
- The Misuses of Knowledge: Deliver notes about undead to their author.
- Culinary Justice in Greenshade: Extract justice from the leader of the Veiled Heritance in Naril Nagaia.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Naril Nagaia.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Naril Nagaia Explorer||10||Explore and clear Naril Nagaia.|
- The name of the ruin means "final death" in Ayleidoon.