|Location||Daedric Ruins, Elden Hollow II|
Its unique drop is the Murkhammer.
- Consuming Darkness: Delve into Oblivion and save Bakkhara.
- Pledge: Elden Hollow II: Explore Elden Hollow II and return Undaunted.
Skills and Abilities
As a boss type creature, the Murklight is immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- Double Strike
- A basic melee attack that does high physical damage.
- Consuming Shadow
- The boss summons pools of shadow under each player's feet. This does high magical damage over time as indicated by the red circles. This attack is usually followed by Eclipse.
- The boss envelops the room in shadow, and the red circles turn white. Players should now stand within the white circles, as the area outside the white circles now do high magical damage over time.
The boss stomps its foot, dealing high physical damage as indicated by a red cone.
This boss is associated with several achievements.
|Elden Hollow II Vanquisher||10||Defeat Dubroze the Infest, Dark Root, Azara the Frightener, Murklight, the Shadow Guard, and Bogdan the Nightflame in Elden Hollow II.|
|Elden Hollow II Conqueror||10||Defeat Dark Root, Murklight, and Bogdan the Nightflame in Veteran Elden Hollow II.|
|Veteran Lurcher Slayer||10||Defeat 60 Lurchers in Veteran Elden Hollow II. [verification needed — check if defeating Murklight counts for this]|
|Elden Hollow II Survivor||50||Defeat Dubroze the Infestor, Dark Root, Azara the Frightener, Murklight, the Shadow Guard, and Bogdan the Nightflame, without suffering a group member death.|
|Elden Hollow II Assassin||50||Defeat Dubroze the Infestor, Dark Root, Azara the Frightener, Murklight, the Shadow Guard, and Bogdan the Nightflame in Veteran Elden Hollow II within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of Daedra.|