The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- How can I help?
- "Many have come here fleeing the war. They left their homes with only a few prized possessions.
- They were preyed upon by bandits en route. Many lost their lives; the lucky ones only lost all their possessions."
- What can I do about it?
- "The Gray Vipers make their lair in the ruins of Nornalhorst, to the south. These bandits preyed upon many of the refugees who made it to Vlastarus. Would you go to the ruins to see if you can recover any stolen items?
- I'll see what I can find.
Once you have all three, return to Jurana:
- "You're back at last. Were you successful?"
- Yes, I recovered several items.
- "Wonderful! The refugees will be delighted. I'll find out who these items belong to and hand them back.
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Jurana asked me to travel to Nornalhorst to see if I can recover any stolen items.
Objective: Recover Stolen Items: 0/3
Hidden Objective: Collect Tablet
Hidden Objective: Collect Mirror
Hidden Objective: Collect Urn
|I recovered several items from Nornalhorst. I should bring them back to Jurana in Vlastarus.
Objective: Talk to Jurana