|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Read the writ.
- Work out which and then gather the materials required.
- Craft the item at the appropriate crafting site.
- Deliver the goods to your contact.
When completing a Jewelry Crafting Writ at the highest Engraver level, you may receive a writ for a specific piece of jewelry. This item will need to:
- Be at least 150, which means you must have enough Platinum Ounces on hand.
- Have a specific trait, which means you must have researched that trait for that item type and have the necessary trait material on hand.
- Be of a specific set, which means you must have researched enough traits for that set, and visit one of that set's Crafting Sites to create it.
- Be of at least Epic quality, and possibly Legendary, which means you must upgrade the item 3 or 4 times.
The Platings Expertise skill will reduce the number of Platings required to safely upgrade the item. You can get away with as few as 1 each if you want to gamble, but given the expense of the materials involved, it's highly advisable to max your Platings Expertise and use the maximum number of Platings each time to guarantee a 100% chance and not risk destroying the item in the process. This means that for each item, you will want to have 1 Terne Platings, 2 Iridium Platings, and 3 Zircon Platings, and also 4 Chromium Platings for Legendary writs.
|Due to the nature of this list, the possibilities are nearly limitless. Therefore, an exhaustive list would be prohibitively long.
Contributions are welcome and encouraged, but please consider if your additions are sufficiently different from the existing entries to warrant inclusion.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
Note that some of these items require crafting sites from the various DLCs. It is still possible to create these items if you do not have access to these DLCs, however, if you visit a player's house with the appropriate attuned crafting stations. Unlike other Equipment, of course, Jewelry does not require Style Motifs. The biggest impediment to these writs will be acquiring the necessary Platings in sufficient quantity to upgrade the items, particularly in the case of Legendary items.
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I need to create the item specified by my contract.
Objective: Deliver the Jewelry.
|I've finished the task, and now just need to hand it off to receive my pay.|