The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||The Stitches|
|Location||Outside The Goiter's Gulp|
Once you hand Rigurt his misplaced package, he will present it to Lord Juz-do.
- Rigurt the Brash: "Canonreeve Juz-do of Alabaster, I am Rigurt of Windhelm! On behalf of the Skald-King, I present you with a gift of peace from the Nords to bring our cultures closer!"
- Lord Juz-do: "Is your gift rancid cabbage? Because it smells like rancid cabbage."
- Rigurt the Brash: "Not at all! Rigurt brought our finest snowy sabre cat coats! Although, they may have been stored near cabbage. And the cabbage may have gone bad."
- Lord Juz-do: "Your gift is clothes made from slaughtered cats? This isn't a peace offering, it is a war crime!"
- Rigurt the Brash: "These are the finest coats in all of Windhelm. Who wouldn't want to be wrapped in our warm and luscious … cat skins?"
- Lord Juz-do: "Tell your Skald-King that if he wants our war to continue, Queen Ayrenn will be happy to oblige."
Juz-do will then stalk away. Rigurt will be happy that his message will be heard by the Queen herself.