The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home City||Vivec City|
|Location||Saint Delyn Waistworks|
He is always willing to talk about his dog Keba.
- "Keba's a good dog, but she doesn't like Baar Dau very much. Every time I take her outside she barks at the damn moonlet until her little voice gets hoarse."
- "Keba isn't too fond of Red Mountain. She didn't like Ash Mountain much either. I think she just has something against volcanoes. Or mountains."
- So you're new to Vvardenfell?
- "When the Pact formed I told myself it was time to visit our newfound allies. So I've been to the swamps of the lizards and the lands of the puny Elves.
It's been a great journey so far, but Keba hates to travel."
- Why bring your dog then?
- "Shor's bones, you expect me to travel alone? Or worse yet, you want me to leave poor Keba with my mother? That would just be cruel. I wouldn't want to wish that on a dog.
Er, you know what I mean."