The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Before the related quest:
- "Do you mind? I'm trying to eat here."
Scariest in Show
Once you've located Burtle, you'll be directed to find some food. Speak to Jahlar and he'll say:
- "Jahlar hopes you have a good reason for interrupting his meal."
- I couldn't help but notice your fine Khajiiti food.
- "You're either the best-dressed beggar I have ever seen, or this is some kind of con. What's your game, walker?"
- "Ziss'vo! There is no need for that!
Take the damned stuff. I don't care. It isn't even that good!"
- That's what I thought.
- "This one has nothing more to say to you. Leave me be or I will summon the guards!"
- "What? You want to buy this one's leftovers? That is … odd, but you've got a deal.
I've been wanting to try out some of the sugared jerky from the stall down the row, anyway. All yours, walker."
- Pleasure doing business with you.
Alternatively, you can try stealing his leftovers from the bag behind the bench.