The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Great Chapel of Dibella|
When spoken to outside of relevant quests:
- "Even far from the sands of Alik'r, I always find comfort in a place of worship."
When spoken to during Questions of Faith:
- "Bask in the holiness of this sacred place and let your troubles fade away."
- Have you seen a young Nord woman? Wears a flower in her hair?
- "I have seen many such women in this city. I hear the Governor wore one at a recent appearance and now the custom has become a sort of fashion statement.
- Sorry I cannot be of more assistance to you, wayfarer."