The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Hrogar's Hold|
- Protecting the Hall: Help defend Hrogar's Hold from a goblin attack.
- Kinsman's Revenge: Help find Hrogar's missing sons.
Protecting the Hall
Speaking to him for the first time:
- "Watch out, traveler. Troll's bones, the Goblins could be upon us at any moment!
I won't go down easy."
Speaking to him after killing spiders and goblins for Gar:
- "Your attack on those vermin was heroic.
You made them regret the day they left their stinking dens."
- Yes. Was Gar able to find Bjorick?
- "We're in trouble. Your diversion worked, and Gar went looking for his younger brother. That's the good news.
The bad news is the Goblins are gathering for a final attack on the hold. Quickly, get to Hrogar and warn him."
After defending the keep from the Goblin invasion:
- "Shor's bones, you have to help!
- Aggh. Miserable Gobs."
- What happened? Where are Gar and Bjorick?
- "They're missing! We found Bjorick. We were escorting him home when we were ambushed.
- The Goblins must have taken them both!"
- "The Goblin attacks have killed most of my kinsmen, and they've taken Hrogar's boys.
The skalds will sing a dirge about this day."
- What would you have me do, Fafnyr?
- "The spiders encase their prey in cocoons. If Bjorick and Gar were taken, you'll probably find them trapped in one of those silken prisons."
- Where should I look for them?
- "You'll find spider cocoons along the beach east of the manor house. Look there.
- Show no mercy to these craven Goblins and their spider pets."
- As you say.
- "Check the cocoons for signs of Bjorick or Gar.
There are more spider cocoons near the beach east of the manor house."
Returning after killing the Goblin Warlord:
- "You've saved Hrogar's Hold! You have my thanks.
Speak to Hrogar. He wants to reward you for your service. And you deserve it."
After the quest:
- "My thirst for revenge has been slaked."