The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Quarantine Serk|
- "Who knew that so many afflicted would flock to the Serk! All these people. They're so … sick."
- Your cousin asked me to give you this letter.
- "A letter? From my cousin? That's wonderful news! I'm glad to hear he made it to Stonefalls safely.
Thanks for bringing this to me, friend."
Speaking with her after the quest:
- "I was so relieved to get that letter from my cousin. Between knowing that he's all right and hearing that the Maulborn have a cure for this plague, I'm feeling so much better."
After Bad Medicine is complete:
- "So Dethisam and Aerona were right? The Maulborn are nothing more than ... common swindlers! I am so angry right now I feel like knocking heads together!"
- What can you tell me about the Maulborn?
- "Well, I'm not one of their recruitment liaisons, but I can tell you a little. They claim to be an altruistic organization, formed to help the common people of Morrowind."
- I'm not sure I understand.
- "What's to understand? They're a volunteer organization. They say they fill the gaps left by the Tribunal and the Great Houses. They set up the quarantine here to help the afflicted. Claim to have a cure for the plague.
But that's all I know."