The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||The Sugar Bowl|
- The Jewel of Baan Dar: Search Anequina for a legendary gemstone.
As you start to leave the inn, you'll hear the following in the background:
- Jakarn : "All right, cats and kittens, like my uncle Edmund always says, best walk while you're ahead. You have yourselves a great night, eh?"
- Daibiza : "Oh, not so soon, pink-skin. You have yet to play Daibiza."
- Jakarn : "Look, it's been a real pleasure playing with you, but I've got a friend waiting on me. How about we pick things up tomorrow? Double or nothing."
- Daibiza : "Well, you will at least let Daibiza and Cherjhad walk you home, yes? The streets of Rimmen are no place for a lone Breton with heavy pockets."
- Jakarn : "You know, that's a generous offer, and I'm truly flattered, but you really don't need to worry. I'm spry as a cricket. Pockets light, pockets heavy, whatever."
- Daibiza : "Enough. Sit. Now. Do not take us for fools, Jakarn."
Once outside, you'll hear:
- Daibiza : "You cheating shaveskin! Get him. Get him!"
- Daibiza : "Scour the city! Find that swaggering muskarse!"
Speak to her and she'll tell you:
- "You! I saw you speaking with that shaveskin before he fled. Where did he go? Where is Jakarn hiding?"
- I didn't see where he went.
- "Naturally. Jakarn's bosom friend does not see where Jakarn goes. Bah! You outsiders are worse than the Knahaten flu!
We will find your cheating friend eventually, dung-walker. Count on it."
- How do you know he was cheating?
- "Besides the cards that fluttered from his pockets as he ran out the door, you mean?
Daibiza knows a cheat when she sees one. And in Elsweyr, cheaters do not pay their debts in gold. They pay in fingers. Keep that in mind, jeek."
- Very well. I'll be going now.
- "You are lucky Daibiza only chases down clawless jeeks, like your friend, Jakarn. You may wish to leave Rimmen before this one changes her mind."