The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
After completing the quest
- "The Ahemmusa tribe does not know this Hleran, son of Dranoth. I hope your faith in him is not misplaced."
- "I'd like to know more about the Ahemmusa tribe."
- "We seek silence, and little else. The open path, a stiff breeze, the crunch of lava stone beneath our feet, the sighing heat of the fire river .... There is no greater wealth — no greater comfort.
Outsiders bring nothing but noise and sorrow."
- "Do the other tribes believe this as well?"
- "In their hearts? Yes. In their minds? No
The other Ashlanders busy themselves with prophecy and war. Eyes always on the horizon and never on their feet. But that matters little. As long as they leave us alone, we remain content."