The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Tel Mora|
If the player is a non-Dunmer, she greets them by alluding to Red Mountain and her curiosity for other cultures:
- "It's hard not to believe in your gods when one is a silt strider ride away. I don't know how your lot does it. I don't know if I could keep the faith.
But, more importantly, how can I be of service?"
- "Red Mountain's probably going to explode and cover the land in boiling lava. It's inevitable. In the meantime, we all have to make a living, am I right?
So, interested in taking a silt strider before the mountain takes us all?"
- "So many different cultures through this part of Vvardenfell. I just can't seem to stop asking questions. It's frustrated more than one customer.
So, before I let my curiosity get the better of me, where would you like to go?"
If the player is a Dunmer, she will get a bit carried away:
- "Most Dark Elf outlanders I meet are shocked by our faith in the Tribunal here in Vvardenfell. But heck, Vivec's in our own backyard! Hard not to stay devoted.
Sorry, not here to debate religion. Were you looking for a ride?"
- "So, tell me, Dark Elf to Dark Elf, what do you think is happening in Vvardenfell? Have you ever seen Red Mountain so active? And what about the rumors coming out of Vivec City?
Sorry, you probably want to talk about silt striders. Ignore me."
- "Some of us Dark Elves can't seem to stand other races. It's s'wit this, and n'wah that! But we could truly learn so much from them and their experiences.
Look at me, talking your ear off! Where would you like to go today?"
Either way, you can ask her where she can take you in response:
- Where can your silt strider take me?
- "We make regular runs from here and Vivec City. We can also take you to Molag Mar, if you prefer. Do either of those destinations appeal to you?
- I'd like to go to Vivec City.
- I'd like to go to Molag Mar.