The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
If engaged in conversation, she will say:
- "Magister Therana doesn't entertain much. She lives way out here because she prefers solitude. I hope you take the hint."
- "What brings you all the way out here? Magister Therana doesn't usually accept visitors. She's an exceedingly private individual, as I'm sure you've heard."
- "Magister Therana really doesn't like to be bothered. Unless you have legitimate business with her, I suggest that you leave."
- "Tell me about Magister Therana."
- "Oh my, well ... she's very mysterious. Unusual, perhaps, but bold. She's going to do great things with her life, I just know it. You don't want to fail her, however. She doesn't abide mistakes. That's why I do my best not to disappoint her."