Online:A Matter of Leisure
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Talk to the Bursar of Tributes in the Brass Fortress.
- Collect 5 toys, dolls or games.
- Return to the Bursar of Tributes and claim your reward.
- Bursar of Tributes: We are intelligent creatures! We enjoy games and toys! But the featherless dolts, will they let us play with their precious trinkets? No! They shoo us away. Where's the fairness in that?
- Player: What would you like me to do?
- Bursar of Tributes: Only what's right. If the featherless curs won't share, then the Court will teach them some manners! Bring me their toys and their games, their frivolous trinkets. Then the Court will bask in leisure while they become bored to tears.
- Player: I'll gather their games and toys, as you requested.
|A Matter of Leisure|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|The Bursar of Tributes requested I steal trinkets of leisure for the Blackfeather Court to play with.
Objective: Gather Toys and Games: 0/5
Objective: Bring Items to Bursar of Tributes
Objective Hint: Scavenge Toys and Games from People and Homes
|I gathered toys and games as the Bursar of Tributes requested. Now I should return to him and claim my reward.
Objective: Talk to the Bursar of Tributes