This may not be the place to ask, but are these included with Morrowind GoTY? -m'aiq the liar 14:20, 14 July 2008 (EDT)
- No, they are no included, they are separate downloads, and if you're on the Xbox, no plugins are available at all. --Benould•T•C 15:17, 14 July 2008 (EDT)
- Sure, why not? It's a bit different with these than it is with Oblivion + Shivering Isles, because in Oblivion's case, the other plug-ins weren't free like these are. But there's no reason not to include them, and there's not much else that could go on the page anyhow... --TheRealLurlock Talk 14:35, 7 August 2008 (EDT)
I used to have Morrowind GOTY on Xbox... never played it on PC. I know I completed the Master Index quest, so I know that at least one of the plug-ins was included in the GOTY version. Can any other Xbox-players comment? I don't remember any of the other plug-ins. --GuildKnightTalk2me 22:15, 27 August 2008 (EDT)
- Pretty sure this is accurate. --188.8.131.52 20:47, 6 December 2011 (UTC)
- If this is correct, it should certainly be included on the article. Although we still need to know which plug-ins are included on the GotY version. --Legoless 23:04, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
I'm trying to download the plugins (adamantium armor at the moment) from this page, but I can't seem to unzip the files. This is my first download for a plug-in, so I'm not entirely sure what the issue is. Please help. Thank. -Dlarsh(Talk,Contribs) 23:25, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
- I figured it out. (I was trying to download the files to my disc, rather than the program folder) -Dlarsh(Talk,Contribs) 19:05, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
Help me, Computer noob
I love morrowind, and want all of the official plugins.
But I have no idea what to do. I follow the link to Bethesda's site. I click the first (Siege at firemoth) ; then do I (on the popup thing) save? open? If save, then where? If open (which is what I did) it 'thought' for a minute then a folder opened up named like Firemoth 1.1 It didn't do anything by itself, I clicked extract contents - the default location wasn't anywhere close to where Morrowind is installed on my computer (I let Morrowind install into its default, like program files/bethesda)?
I honestly have no clue what I am doing or what I'm supposed to do. Please help me (using words and instructions your 4 year old moronic neighbor would understand). Thank you in advance.— Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on September 22, 2009
- I'm not sure where Morrowind install by default, but once you have found the game folder you can find a folder Data Files in it. You need to extract the contents to that folder, but make sure you have the option "Use folder names" (or something similar) checked (it is usually). Now when you launch Morrowind, and pick the Data Files option in the launcher, you can see the plugin in the left list. Make sure it's checked, and from that moment you can play the game with the plugin. --Timenn-<talk> 15:02, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
Where Morrowind is saved?
I want to download some of these plugins but I just can't find where Morrowind is saved. I kept it as default when I was installing the game and I have the game of the year edition. — Unsigned comment by MorePens (talk • contribs) on 24 October 2009
- I think the default is something in the lines of C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\ --Timenn-<talk> 12:13, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
Plugin availability post-TES:V announcement
Fortunately the direct links provided here still works, despite elderscrolls.com being rewamped and only having links to patches. Bethsoft.com does not either provide links to misc. downloads such as there (but a boatload of trailers and such...). Scoo 16:40, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- They were broken a few hours ago. An anonymous user fixed them. --Brf 16:42, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
Compatibility with unofficial patches?
- Err... what do you mean? As far as I know there aren't any compatibility problems. rpeh •T•C•E• 06:17, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
- No way, really? It's a pretty big download but I'll check to confirm. That would make it the first time these have been packaged with an official product (unless the Steam version has been hiding them too?). —Legoless (talk) 00:04, 18 June 2016 (UTC)
The links are dead again. :( --220.127.116.11 18:04, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
- Looks to me like they've been removed from the new Bethesda.net site. I'm sure you can find mirrors online though. Alternatively, you can get the game on GOG. —Legoless (talk) 20:54, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
- Found this links to download the plugins:
- http://ftp.ubi.com/de/morrowind/plugins/morrowind_plugin_masterindex.zip — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 20:04 on 17 April 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks to an anonymous user, the links are working again. I corrected the saved values for each page, so they all appear together on this page. I also used that saved value on the page itself, meaning there is just one link on the entire site to update now. —Dillonn241 (talk) 07:14, 20 April 2017 (UTC)