Morrowind:Writ for Galasa Uvayn
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to the Hlaalu Canton to execute Galasa Uvayn.
- Find Galasa in the Hlaalu Treasury and kill her.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Uvayn is in the Hlaalu Treasury just outside the entrance to Hlaalu records and is a capable spellcaster. She is lightly armored with a boiled netch leather cuirass and has a dire flameblade. Attacking her will not incur bounty.
Return to a quest giver to receive 1,000 gold for the writ.
- If your execution is reported as a crime, you will get only half of the Disposition increase.
- If Galasa Uvayn was already dead, you receive no money and the quest-giver's disposition drops ten points.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Writ for Galasa Uvayn (MT_WritGalasa)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Galasa Uvayn. She may be found at the Hlaalu Treasury in the Waistworks of the Hlaalu Compound in Vivec.|
|80||Galasa Uvayn has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.|
|90||Galasa Uvayn has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|100||I reported the honorable execution of Galasa Uvayn.|
|110||I reported the honorable execution of Galasa Uvayn.|
|Prev: None||Up: Morag Tong Quests
Conc: Writ for Guril Retheran
|Next: Writ for Mavon Drenim and
Writ for Tirer Belvayn