|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Pania Cadiusus (pania cadiusus)|
Unlike her father, Pania does not appear to have much interest in studying the Dwemer, often describing the study of the dwarves and the excavation as being boring. She does however express concern regarding Anes and will be saddened when she learns of his fate.
- Anes Vendu:
- "I've been worried about him. Right before he left for the lower levels he kept saying something about the test of pattern. I hope he's alright."
- "How horrible! No, please, don't tell me the details." (after you have located Anes)
- "Without him around, I fear I will die of boredom." (after completing Nchuleftingth Expedition)
- excavation report: "If you must talk about this boring excavation business, you should talk to my father Senilias."
- Hanging Gardens: "Frankly, all this study bores me. If you insist on talking about Dwarves, you should talk with my father."