|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Nedhelas is a Bosmer commoner who lives in a house just inside the south gate of Caldera. Apparently, he is having great trouble sleeping at night due to a certain ancestor ghost which often disturbs him. The Imperial Cult will ask you to find and eliminate the source of this haunting.
He is wearing a common shirt with matching pants, shoes and belt. He is also carrying a key to his house and a small amount of leveled gold. Aside from his natural resistance to disease, and the ability to command animals, he knows no spells.
- "Yes. I'm the one with the haunted house. The Imperial cult said they'd send someone to take care of the ghost. I suspect it has to do with the trap door. The landlord told me not to fool with it, but he didn't say why -- although now I can guess. The landlord gave me a key -- here. Please, let me know when the ghost's gone. I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks."
- "Please, let me know when the ghost's gone. I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks."
- "Bless the Nine! And you! Thank you for ridding me of that ghost. Since it's not a haunted house any more, now maybe I can get some sleep. And don't worry about the trap door. I'll just leave it alone. Completely alone. My thanks to you. And to the Imperial cult."
- "Thank you again for ridding me of that ghost. I really appreciate it."
- Haunted house:
- "I'm renting the house, and when I rented it, the landlord told me I couldn't use the cellar. Now I know why. Ever since I moved in, I've had bad dreams, and now this ghost appears, scares me half to death, and chases me out of the house whenever I try to sleep. It's driving me crazy."
- "Yes, you told me. It's not haunted any more, and I thank you."
- Trap door:
- "I haven't opened it. My landlord told me not to. And now I'm scared to open it."
- "I'm not going to fool with it. Let it stay closed. I don't need the cellar."