The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Manat Varnan-Adda (manat varnan-adda)|
He is wearing a common shirt with matching pants and shoes and he is carrying a bottle and 9 drakes. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- Rent and Taxes: Collect some rent and taxes from two farmers, or simply kill them if they refuse.
- rent and taxes:
- "Fifty drakes?! I can't pay fifty drakes! I'll take this matter to Rovone Arvel."
- "No, there's no way. I just can't afford it."
- Rovone Arvel:
- "Rovone Arvel owns this land. Odral's just the caretaker. Not even Rovone Arvel would expect a farmer to pay fifty drakes."
- "I hope Rovone hires someone with more sense now that Odral Helvi is in jail."