|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Neminda in the Redoran Council Hall in Ald'ruhn for duties.
- Go to the Sarethi Manor to guard Athyn Sarethi.
- Speak to Athyn Sarethi to learn the situation.
- Kill the two assassins that appear.
- Talk to Sarethi again about the assassins.
- Return to Neminda.
Neminda in the Council Hall now has an urgent job for you: guard Athyn Sarethi, who's in Sarethi Manor in Ald'ruhn.
An Attempted Murder
Travel to his manor, which is located in Under-Skar. Upon arrival, you'll find two dead guards, but Sarethi is still alive. As soon as you talk to Sarethi, two assassins, Gragus Lleran and Arsyn Salas, will appear and attack him. Help Sarethi to dispatch them.
Out of Peril
Talk to Sarethi once the assassins are dead and report back to Neminda to finish the quest. She will reward you with 200 gold.
- If you are a member of the Morag Tong, you may be kicked out of the guild because of this quest. You should be careful to let both assassins get the first blow on you before you attack them in order to avoid this.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Guard Sarethi Manor (HR_GuardSarethi)
||Neminda asked me to guard Sarethi Manor.
||Serjo Athyn Sarethi said his guards have already been killed and that he expects more assassins to arrive at any moment.
||Serjo Athyn Sarethi thanked me for defending him from the assassins. I should report back to Neminda.
||Neminda thanked me for guarding Serjo Athyn Sarethi.