Morrowind:Frald the White
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Frald the White (Frald the White)|
|Location||Hawkmoth Legion Garrison|
|Faction(s)||Imperial Legion (Knight Protector)|
Frald the White is a Nord warrior and Knight Protector of the Imperial Legion. He can be found at the Hawkmoth Legion Garrison in Ebonheart. He is one of the quest-givers for this faction, and has several quests for you to perform.
He is wearing a near full set of Imperial Templar Armor including the cuirass, both pauldrons, both bracers, and boots. He is also wearing common pants, wielding an Imperial broadsword, and is carrying up to 100 drakes. Aside from his natural resistance to shock, immunity to frost, ability to shield himself, and a natural frost damage spell, he knows no spells.
- Courtesy: Defend the Legion's honor from a Buoyant Armiger in Ghostgate.
- Honthjolf is a Traitor: Kill this deserter of the Legion in the cave of Aharnabi.
- Suryn Athones' Slanders: Kill an Ordinator in Vivec who is spreading lies about the Legion.
- Saprius Entius: Find and protect this Legion Knight accused of murder.
- "Good day, Citizen %PCName. I'm Frald the White. This is Ebonheart, named for Castle Ebonheart and the Duke of Ebonheart, Duke Vedam Dren, by the grace of our Emperor, the Emperor's representative here in Vvardenfell District. Can I help you?"
- "A prosperous day, Citizen %PCName. Can I help you look for someone in particular?"
- "%PCName! Please! Ask anything of Frald the White. Frald the White is happy to help a friend."
- "There's no one I'd rather see, %PCName. If I can help in any way..."
- "Personally, %PCName, I really respect you. But you are a notorious outlaw, and until you have cleared your name, or paid your debt to society, I will become increasingly reluctant to associate with you."
- "Oh, yes, %PCName, feel free. My time is your time. I just hope I can help."
- "You've come to the right person, %PCName. At least, I hope I can help."
- "Of course, %PCName. It would be an honor, and a pleasure. How can I help you?"
- "Blessings of the Nine, Citizen &PCName. I have a few minutes to talk, yes. Why? Always happy to share some Morrowind lore with visitors to our province."
- "Hello, %PCRank."
- "Go away. Go bother somebody else."
- "I STILL don't like you. And I STILL don't want to talk to you."
- "Have you restored our courtesy?"
- "Have you found the traitor Honthjolf?"
- "Report on Suryn Athones' slanders."
- "Report on Saprius Entius, %PCRank."
- "I am Frald the White, Warrior and Knight Protector of the Imperial Legion."
- "Salyn Sarethi, a Buoyant Armiger at the Tower of Dusk in Ghostgate claims we have no courtesy. Go best him in a duel of wit and poetry. You might want to find the Red Book of Riddles first."
- "Yes, I heard. You won a poetry riddle contest against Salyn Sarethi, the best of the Buoyant Armigers. What I wouldn't give to be at the Tower of Dusk right now... Ah, but since you are not just a simple warrior, perhaps you would appreciate this book [Gives 2920, Second Seed to PC]."
- "You won the duel of courtesy. Perhaps the Armigers won't be so quick to judge us from now on."
- "Yes, I heard. You lost the contest with Salyn Sarethi. But do not be ashamed. You accepted the challenge and matched wits with the best of the Buoyant Armigers."
- "You lost the challenge, but at least you had the courage to try."
- "You murdered Salyn Sarethi. Now the Armigers will never accept us as equals. I can't expel you over this, but I can still give you orders: Leave Ebonheart now and do not return."
- Frald the White:
- "That's me. Any more stupid questions?"
- "So Honthjolf is dead. It is always sad when someone betrays the Legions, but we cannot allow such traitors to live."
- "Have you already killed Honthjolf? The sooner the better, I suppose. You must have an adventurous spirit to travel to a place like Aharnabi on your own."
- "The traitor is dead."
- little secret:
- "I'm Knight Protector rank in Imperial Legion, and I'd think twice about going down in a Daedric ruin without a crateful of potions and scrolls."
- "The Buoyant Armigers claim we have no courtesy."
- "Find the traitor Honthjolf."
- "An Ordinator is spreading lies about the Order of Ebonheart. Stop Suryn Athones' slanders."
- "A member of our Order is a murderer. Find Saprius Entius before the Ordinators do."
- Red Book of Riddles:
- "I believe a former Champion in the Legion, Codus Callonus, has a copy. His bookstore is in Ald'ruhn."
- "Did you find the book useful?"
- Salyn Sarethi:
- "He said we have no courtesy. Just like them to think that."
- Saprius Entius:
- "He is a fellow Knight of the Order of Ebonheart. Alas, he is also a murderer. I know a way to get him to the mainland where he will be tried with Imperial justice. The Ordinators are too prejudiced to give him a fair trial. I believe he is hiding somewhere in Vivec City. Find him before the Ordinators do and bring him back to me."
- "Saprius Entius is hiding somewhere in Vivec. Find him and bring him here. We protect our own, %PCName."
- "I'm glad you both got here safely. I'll find a way to get him out of the city. This helm was my father's when he served in the Legions. He had it enchanted and gave it to me. Now I'm giving it to you [Gives Helm of Graff the White].
- "He's safe for now. In a few days he'll be on his way to Cyrodiil."
- "Im sorry to hear about that, %PCName. I ordered you to bring me Saprius Entius alive, and you've failed me."
- "Saprius Entius was a murderer, true. But you cannot take justice in your own hands. I have no choice but to expel you from the Legions."
- "Saprius Entius is dead. I have no more orders for you."
- "The slanders are being spread by Suryn Athones, an Ordinator at the Justice Offices in Vivec. Find him and silence his lying mouth with blood."
- "So you found Suryn Athones and silenced him. Good. We want good relations with the Ordinators, but we can't tolerate slanders on our character."
- "You've already killed Suryn Athones? How did you get involved with him? No, nevermind, clearly it's not important. Suryn has been silenced an that is that."
- "You already silenced Suryn Athones' slanders."