|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Lloros Sarano for duties.
- Go to Koal Cave.
- Travel northeast until you find Fedris Tharen.
- Talk with Tharen and cure him of his disease.
- Report back to Lloros Sarano.
Lloros Sarano in the Ald'ruhn Tribunal Temple will ask you to find a lost pilgrim, Fedris Tharen, who was heading for the Koal Cave shrine but hasn't been seen since.
Finding the Lost Pilgrim
Travel to Gnisis using the silt strider. Head to the cave, which is to the south of Gnisis along the coast. Once there, go northeast along a path until you find Tharen.
Apparently, Tharen is sick and cannot make the journey back to Gnisis. He asks that you report his location so he can be cured. At this point, you can cure him using a spell or a potion. If you don't have a potion, you can return to Lloros Sarano, who will give you one and send you back to Fedris Tharen.
Once Tharen is cured, report back to Sarano in Ald'ruhn to complete the quest.
- While you are in Gnisis, buy a Cure Common Disease potion; it will save you quite a bit of walking.
- Home-made potions will not work on Tharen.
- Lloros Sarano won't give you this quest if you have already completed Find Beden Giladren by meeting him in Mila-Nipal camp. To fix this, type in the console command
Journal HR_FindTharen 10 - this will start the quest for you.
- If you return to Lloros Sarano before healing Tharen, you will immediately receive the one Cure Disease potion and the disposition/reputation awards. There is no additional reward for trying to go back and healing Tharen. In fact, he will be gone already, presumably cured by the healers.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Find Fedris Tharen (HR_FindTharen)
||Lloros Sarano asked me to find the pilgrim Fedris Tharen, who was supposed to make the Ruddy Man pilgrimage to the Koal Cave.
||I found Fedris Tharen near the Koal Cave. He fell ill and was unable to complete the pilgrimage. I need to either find a way to heal him or get word back to Lloros Sarano in Ald'ruhn.
||I cured Fedris Tharen's illness, and he thanked me.
||I told Lloros Sarano about Fedris Tharen. Lloros Sarano will send a healer to the Koal Cave.
||Lloros Sarano thanked me for healing Fedris Tharen.