|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Jim Stacey for a new job.
- Travel to Ghostgate to return the blade Enamor which was wrongfully stolen from Salyn Sarethi.
- Place the blade and the Note to Salyn Sarethi in Salyn Sarethi's chest in the Tower of Dusk.
- Return to Jim to complete the quest.
For the fourth quest in this series, Jim Stacey asks you to return the blade Enamor, which was wrongfully stolen from Salyn Sarethi. The blade was a gift from Vivec himself and the Guild does not want to be blamed for its theft. Return the blade and a note to Salyn Sarethi's chest in the Tower of Dusk in Ghostgate.
The Ghostgate, if you haven't traveled to it yet, is in the center of the island at the south of Red Mountain, roughly northeast from Caldera and east-southeast from Ald'ruhn. Salyn can be found in the Lower Levels of the Tower of Dusk, and his unlocked chest is nearby (it is labeled with his name, so there should be no confusion). If you talk to Salyn, he admits he was ashamed to report Enamor was stolen.
Return to Jim in Vivec for his congratulations.
- For the record, the thief responsible for the mishap was a Nord by the name of Allding, who can be found at The Rat in the Pot in Ald'ruhn. The only way you'd ever learn this is by asking Allding himself about it during or after the quest.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
||Gentleman Jim Stacey asked me to return the stolen sword "Enamor" to Salyn Sarethi's personal chest in the Buoyant Armiger barracks in Ghostgate along with a note.
||Gentleman Jim Stacey thanked me for delivering the sword "Enamor" and the note to Salyn Sarethi's chest in Ghostgate.