|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Drelasa Ramothran is the Dunmer publican of the Halfway Tavern in Pelagiad. She has a casual relationship with the Thieves Guild, whose members sometimes stay at her establishment, but she is not a member. She sells food, drinks and beds to all patrons. Drelasa wears an expensive shirt and skirt along with a common belt and shoes. Aside from her natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by her ancestors, she knows no spells.
- "Food and beds. Or both, at the same time. Heh-heh. Your choice."
- "I am Drelasa Ramothran, Publican."
- "We've got local fare. It's filling, and priced to move. We've got the local brews, greef, shein, mazte and sujamma. They're cheap, and full of kick. I've got the good stuff, too, behind the counter -- Cyrodiilic brandy and flin -- but it ain't cheap."
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
- If you are a member of the Thieves Guild and talk to Drelasa about it, her response is "Welcome, % %PCName. I don't know who's in at the moment, but look around. And I'm not the best source for the latest gossip, either. Talk to the folks who've been out there, they know what's hot." The empty "%" is supposed to hold your rank in the guild, but because Drelasa isn't a member it remains empty. The bug is caused by a missing check on Drelasa being in the same faction as you.