- "Bonemeal is a finely ground powder with modest magical properties made from the bones of the bonewalker, an undead creature often found guarding ancestral tombs."
Bonemeal is an extremely common ingredient that can be found wherever there are undead. It is found inside urns in Ancestral Tombs, on skeletons, both living and dead, and on various other undead creatures. Bonemeal is easily one of the most abundant ingredients in the game.
If for some reason you can't find enough on your own, the following vendors keep a restocking supply:
- Anarenen (5) - Guild of Mages, Ald'ruhn
- Anis Seloth (10) - Anis Seloth's shop, Sadrith Mora
- Garas Seloth (5) - Telvanni Alchemist, Telvanni Canton, Vivec
- Milar Maryon (5) - Tel Vos Services Tower, Tel Vos
- Scelian Plebo (5) - Imperial Shrine Wolverine Hall, Sadrith Mora
- Ulumpha gra-Sharob (5) - Fort Darius, Gnisis
Bonemeal is one of only two ingredients in vanilla Morrowind which can be used to create Restore Agility potions, the other ingredient being Sload Soap. The Tribunal expansion adds two other ingredients with a Restore Agility effect.