|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Bevene Releth (bevene releth)|
|Store||Bevene Releth: Clothier|
Bevene Releth is a Dunmer clothier who runs a shop in Ald'ruhn. She is one of several merchants in the city who has a problem with Ienas Sarandas's outstanding debts. The Firejade Amulet he purchased from her on credit is still not paid off, and she would like your help either collecting the money or recovering the merchandise.
- Ienas Sarandas: Help local merchants collect on overdue purchases.
- "Greetings, sera. Bevene Releth. Clothier. Quality clothes for less. Stylish clothes for any pocketbook. Shall I tell you about my trade? Or would you be interested in a little work?"
- (Disposition > 30) "Good to see you back, sera. You know my wares. Quality clothes for less. Stylish clothes for any pocketbook. Shall I tell you about my trade? Or would you be interested in a little work?"
- "I made a firejade amulet for a customer, Ienas Sarandas. I made delivery, and received my first payment, but Sera Ienas is behind time for his final payment, and I can wait no longer. I will pay you 25 drakes if you will find Sera Ienas Sarandas and either recover and return my amulet, or extract the overdue payment of 50 drakes for me."
If you simply persuade Ienas through speech:
- "I see you have the firejade amulet from Ienas Sarandas. Here are the 25 drakes for your services. And thank you very much for handling this situation so well. I really appreciate it." (Disposition +40)
- "Thank you again. You handled the affair very well."
If you persuade Ienas with the aid of scripture or drink:
- "I see you have the firejade amulet from Ienas Sarandas. Here are the 25 drakes for your services. Thank you very much." (Disposition up by 20)
- "Thank you again."
If you kill Ienas:
- "I see you have the firejade amulet from Ienas Sarandas. And I hear Ienas Sarandas was found dead in his home. I don't suppose YOU had anything to do with that? Here's the 25 drakes I promised you. And I'll take the goods. But don't expect me to thank you for them. No debt is worth a man's life. Of course, there were no witnesses. But everyone knows you killed that poor fool. Don't think anyone here will forgive you for that." (Disposition -20)
- "You've been paid."
- Ienas Sarandas:
- "The young fellow's family has lived in Ald'ruhn a long time. His parents died recently and left him their house and estate. But Ienas has fallen in with a fast crowd. I believe he's taken to drinking expensive liquor and has incurred some gambling debts. He's a charming lad, everyone likes him, but he's not very sensible, and suddenly becoming rich seems to have made him an irresponsible fool."
- "Have you heard he has given his house to the Temple and is studying to be a priest at the Ald'ruhn Temple? The word is all over town."
- shirt and vest:
- "No. I can't help you. That's a Western style. No one is interested in that style here. But you might try the High Elf Falanaamo. He has a shop in Caldera, and he specializes in the traditional Western styles."
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell her something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
|Common Left Glove||2|