|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Aryni Orethi (aryni orethi)|
- need wives:
If you ask without trying to persuade her first, she will respond negatively and her Disposition will drop 10 points:
- "Do you think I'd marry just anyone?"
You must raise her Dispositions for her to express any interest in the offer:
- (Disposition at least 60) "I must admit I'm interested in offer. But not quite interested enough to accept."
- (Disposition at least 90) "Okay. I might as well try looking around Indarys Manor. There certainly aren't any real men around here."
Speaking to her further will get the response:
- "You've convinced me, %PCName. I'm moving to Indarys Manor."
She will go to the Manor, and you can speak to her again there:
- "Yes, I have chosen my husband yet, but I think I will settle down here at Indarys Manor."