|Arara Uvulas (arara uvulas)|
|Home City||Sadrith Mora|
|Location||Telvanni Council House|
|Faction(s)||House Telvanni (Mouth)|
Arara Uvulas is a Dunmer sorceress in the Telvanni Council House in Sadrith Mora. She is the Mouth for Master Neloth of House Telvanni. She is wearing an extravagant robe, a matching skirt, an amulet of shield, and a ring of wizard's fire. She wields a dire flameblade and carries up to 100 gold. Aside from her natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by her ancestors, she knows no spells.
- Sload Soap: Retrieve five pieces of sload soap for Neloth's research.
- Staff of the Silver Dawn: Find this magical staff somewhere in Sadrith Mora.
- Gateway Ghost: Solve the case of this haunted inn in Sadrith Mora.
- "I am Arara Uvulas, the Mouth of Master Neloth."
- latest rumors: "Skinks-in-Trees's-Shade seems like a decent sort... for an Argonian. But he has an unhealthy interest in vampires."
- Master Neloth: "Yes, he is my patron and I represent him on the Telvanni Council. Master Neloth lives in the tower of Tel Naga, here in Sadrith Mora. What do you want?"
- chores: "Master Neloth need five portions of Sload Soap."
- Sload Soap: "Yes, Master Neloth needs five portions of sload soap to help with his research. Here are 500 drakes. You can keep what is left after you purchase the sload soap."
If you mention sload soap again, she'll say: "Do you have the five portions of sload soap?" You'll now have two options:
- Yes, here they are. "Perhaps these will put Master Neloth in a better mood. He is old, you see, and has trouble moving about. I use the soap along with some roobrush and bonemeal to make an ointment for his joints."
- No, not yet. "Master Neloth is venerable and patient, but he will not wait forever."
After the quest, if you ask her about sload soap once more, she'll say: "I have all the sload soap I need right now."
Staff of the Silver Dawn
- chores: "Master Neloth asked me to acquire a Staff of the Silver Dawn and deliver it to him."
- Staff of the Silver Dawn: "I believe someone in the Mages Guild here in Sadrith Mora has this staff. Master Neloth wants the staff, and I cannot leave my duties long enough to fetch it for him. Go to Wolverine Hall, get the staff, and bring it back to me."
When you return with the staff, she'll greet you with: "Have you found the Staff of the Silver Dawn?" When you mention the Staff of the Silver Dawn again, she'll say, "Is that the Staff of the Silver Dawn?" You'll now have two options:
- Yes, here it is. "Good. I hope Master Neloth will be pleased with it. I have this old dagger I no longer use. And I can teach you to blind enemies as the staff does."
- Teach me to blind my enemies. "Yes, of course. [Arara teaches you to blind your enemies.] Now if you'll excuse me..."
- No. "Master Neloth will want the Staff of the Silver Dawn soon, %PCName. You should give it to me before Master Neloth becomes less cooperative."
If you mention the Staff of the Silver Dawn again, she'll now say: "You already gave me the Staff of the Silver Dawn."
- Gateway haunting: "I inspected the manifestations in the South Turret bed chamber of the Gateway Inn. I examined the site thoroughly, but I found no evidence of a restless spirit or ancestral influences. The ghost itself is trivial, and easily banished, but I don't know why it reappears, or how to stop the reappearances. I can't be sure, but my experience and intuition tells me that a Conjuration expert is involved. By that, I mean a mage skilled at summoning ghosts. That's all I can tell you."
- Conjuration expert: "A mage skilled at Conjuration is adept at summoning otherworldly creatures, including ghosts."
Notes: If you kill Master Neloth, Arara Uvulas will disappear, as she is the mouth of Neloth. You will then not be able to finish the quest "Gateway Ghost".