|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Abassel Asserbassalit (Abassel Asserbassalit)|
|Location||Aidanat Camp, Abassel's Yurt|
He is seen to be wearing a boiled netch leather cuirass, netch leather boots, greaves, and matching gauntlets. He also carries a common shirt and pants and wields a chitin war axe. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- "I am Abassel Asserbassalit, Barbarian."
- Madura Seran:
- "No, foreigner. We will keep this pilgrim."
You must persuade Abassel to 60 Disposition or above for him to entertain the idea of ransoming Madura:
- "So, this pilgrim has value? I will give her to you for 500 drakes, but you seem short on gold. Come back when you have more."
- "So, this pilgrim has value? I will give her to you for 500 drakes."
- Pay 500 drakes.: "Thank you, %PCName. She is free to go."
- Nevermind.: "Come back when you are ready to trade."
After Madura is ransomed, or if she ends up dead, Abassel will tell you so:
- "She is free to go."
- "She is dead."