The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Deck code ID||ej|
|Card Set||Core Set|
Slay: Banish the slain creature if it's Undead.
- Dawnbreaker first appeared in Skyrim, and later reappeared in ESO. For historical information, see the lore article.
- Using the card's banish effect contributes towards The Dawnbreaker title, which in turn contributes towards The Treasure Hunter.
- Playing the card contributes towards the "Unique Cards Played" statistic.
- The card's art depicts Dawnbreaker as it appeared in Skyrim, in front of the Statue of Meridia.
- This card was changed from "Summon: Destroy and enemy Undead." to "Slay: Banish the slain creature if it's Undead." in Patch 2.11.