The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
NPCs (or Non-Player Characters) are the various humanoids that populate the island of Solstheim. There are two types:
- Named NPCs
- A full list of these can be found at People.
- Generic NPCs
- NPCs without a specific name that have a group name instead.
Generic NPCs include the following:
- Berserkers —- almost naked barbarians based on the Norse Warriors of the same name.
- Fryse Hags —- women with a command over the cold.
- Reavers —- groups of hostile men possibly based on the Border Reivers of the Anglo-Scottish wars.
- Smugglers —- shady characters focused on making their illegal profits.
- Thirsk Workers —— these three Nords only appear in the Thirsk Mead Hall while it is under repair.
- Werewolves —— the unfortunate victims of lycanthropy who wander dazedly when no full moon is in the sky.