An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire is a spin-off of the Elder Scrolls franchise and the only game in its series. Battlespire was originally conceived as an expansion to Daggerfall, but evolved into a standalone game. The action takes place within a single multi-level dungeon, the Battlespire, where the player is sent to investigate some unusual events. It also features a multiplayer option.
- Quests — Stuck on a level? Your question may be answered here
- Attributes — The eight Attributes and their effects
- Races — Detailed information on races
- Skills — Information about the Skills available to your character
- Character Creation — Explanation of how to create your character
- Classes — Lists all pre-defined classes along with their skills and specifics
- Books — Catalog of all books found in the game
- Enchantments — A list of the various enchantments found in the game
- Hints — All kinds of hints and tips for playing the game
- Items — A list of items found in the game
- Magic and Spells — Description of magic and spells in the game
- Multiplayer — Information on the multiplayer mode
- Creatures — Monsters in the game along with a picture, description, fighting tactics, etc.
- NPCs — A list of NPCs found in the game
- Hacking Guide — All kinds of information about hacking the game, file formats, offsets, etc.
- Running Under DOSBox — A detailed guide to playing Battlespire on DOSBox under a modern operating system, including Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Technical Info — Information on bugs in the game, how to avoid/correct them, error messages, and possible methods on making the game run faster
Previews and Reviews
- Features — List and some explanation of features found in the game and the required hardware to view it. Some information taken directly from Bethesda and some from rumors here and there.
- Official FAQ — An updated official FAQ on the Bethesda's website put up after the game was released. Contains some information on bugs, patches, improving gameplay, etc.
- Older Official FAQ — The official FAQ for the game before it was released. Contains preview and related information.
- Screenshots — Contains several nice screenshots of the game and a few released animations
- Unofficial FAQ — The unofficial FAQ of the game answering some commonly asked questions
- Videos — Contains a few gameplay videos from around the internet
- Development Team — The Battlespire development team
- Easter Eggs — Funny, out of place, or reference-related non-bug findings
- File Area — Your one stop to all the latest editors, utilities, patches, and other Battlespire-related files
- Glitches — Lists the known bugs in the game along with any solution if applicable
- Letter from Bethesda's President — An insert included with the game, explaining the idea behind Battlespire and Redguard
- Links — Battlespire-specific websites
- forums where you can discuss the game — A place on the UESP