Online:Dhalmora Hall of Merchants
There are no guards inside the building, so you can go on a stealing spree around and around the merchant hall with no consequences, if you aren't afraid of racking up a bounty. The Argonian Pact Soldier might try to fight you if she sees you stealing anything, but that shouldn't be much of a concern to you, as you can easily loot every safebox in the hall without having to worry about her seeing you. The merchants are the ones who will give you the hardest time, when it comes to people witnessing you stealing things.
There aren't many pickpocket targets here, just the one soldier, and it's very difficult to pickpocket her or use the Blade of Woe on her without everyone witnessing the murder.
Merchants and Stalls
- Dhalmora Hall of Merchants - A collection of various vendors' stalls.
- Bags, And Also Baskets — A pack merchant stall owned by Laranieth. A simple safebox can be found among the packs. Ironically, this is the hardest safebox to loot in the entire room, as it has the most vendors with line of sight on it, and you have to position yourself in a way that whoever is currently looking at the safebox can't see you.
- Baskets of Steel — A collective stall run by an armorer, a leatherworker, and a tailor. An intermediate safebox can be found between a weapon rack and the wall. This safebox can be easily looted if the Argonian Pact Soldier or Iron-In-Blood aren't looking in the safebox's direction. One of the armor merchants will also occasionally turn around in a way that gives her a good view of the safebox, so watch the merchants and be careful when you decide to loot it.
- Blood Is Not Rust — A stall owned by a weaponsmith and a woodworker. An advanced safebox can be found along the wall. This safebox can be easily looted if Iron-In-Blood aren't looking in the safebox's direction. One of the armor merchants will also occasionally turn around in a way that gives her a good view of the safebox, so watch the merchants and be careful when you decide to loot it. An intermediate safebox can be found beside the wall, close to the enchanting station further to the right. It is hidden behind a screen, so it's easy to loot as long as none of the merchants are looking back there, and only one of them even goes close to the location.
- Bunach's Enchantments — An enchanter stall run by Bunach. An intermediate safebox can be found between the enchanting table and the screen. This is safe to loot when Bunach is visiting the banker.
- Drinks-Not-Investments — A bank vault operated by Drinks-With-Toes. A master safebox can be found next to the apple basket. Try to unlock this when Bunach moves from his place close to the wall. When he moves more towards the center of the room is when you can stand behind him and loot the box, but make sure the Enchanter isn't looking at the bank, or you'll get caught. If Bunach is standing by the wall, sneak on top of the apple basket and move towards the wooden support beam. You should remain undetected even while Bunach is against the wall, especially if you have stage four vampirism or something else that reduces your detection radius.
- Good Titrations — A stall owned by the alchemist Stands-In-Thought.An intermediate safebox can be found next to the seat on the floor. Try to unlock the safebox when the alchemist is standing up and facing the pack merchant. He'll see you when he's sitting down in the seat.
- Fit-For-Kings — The Dhalmora smithy. An advanced safebox can be found in the opening to the bonfire in the center of the hall, behind the anvil.
- Highly Practical Armorwear — A clothier stall run by Grinds-Nails. There is an intermediate safebox between the tanning screen and the wall, next to the clothier station. This safebox can be looted when the Clothier isn't looking directly at the safebox, which is literally a part of his rounds. He walks over to the opening between the wall and the tanning screen and stares at his safebox.
- Sappy-Saw Woodworks — A stall owned by the carpenter Bokeeus. There is another intermediate safebox between the loom and the woodworking station. This can be easily looted when Bokeeus is in the center of the room by the pack merchant, facing away from the woodworking station.
- Slop-the-Dyes — An outfit station in Dhalmora.