This article is about strongholds of Dunmer NPCs. For the strongholds you may build and acquire in quests, see Stronghold.
Eleven Dunmer Strongholds exist in Morrowind. Ten of these mighty stone edifices are connected by Propylon Chambers, and can be used if the teleportation index for that chamber is found. The eleventh was once owned by Lord Voryn Dagoth, before he became Dagoth Ur, but was lost when House Dagoth fell.
- Andasreth — A stronghold in a pocket desert of the West Gash region.
- Berandas — A Dunmer stronghold with an extensive cave system.
- Falasmaryon — A stronghold deep in the northern Ashlands, across the Foyada Bani-Dad from Maar Gan.
- Falensarano — A Dunmer stronghold in the southern Grazelands.
- Hlormaren — A Dunmer stronghold that lies just west of Balmora.
- Indoranyon — A Dunmer stronghold on Azura's Coast.
- Kogoruhn — An ancient Dunmer stronghold, the location of which was lost with time.
- Marandus — A Dunmer Stronghold in the southern part of the Ashlands.
- Rotheran — A Dunmer stronghold that lies on the island of Sheogorad, south of Dagon Fel.
- Telasero — The southernmost Dunmer stronghold, which sits northwest of Molag Mar.
- Valenvaryon — A Dunmer stronghold that sits at the north edge of the Ashlands and is home to a colony of Orcs.